Our Code of Conduct
This is a co-working event. It's not an event for hooking up.
We're not filming a reality show, so this is a drama-free zone.
While it's awesome to bring a lot of talented people together in a house for several days, it can also create fear and stress among potential attendees.
We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment of any kind, included but not limited to:
- Stalking / Persistent following
- Deliberate intimidation
- Offensive verbal comments
- Sexual images in public space
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual or physical attention
This may be in relation to any of the following:
- Gender Identity
- Sexual Orientation
- Body Size / Appearance
Anyone failing to comply with this policy will be removed from the house / event immediately.
No refunds of any sort will be provided.
Bringing Something to our Attention
If you feel the need to bring anything to the attention of the event organizers, we have multiple methods you can use:
- You may send an email to Chris, Justin, Melissa or Jennifer.
- You may send a DM to Chris, Justin, Melissa or Jennifer on the BeachPress Slack.